Pages

Saturday 21 January 2012

Q & A sesh

DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No, my hand writing is pretty gross, mostly illegible jibberjabber.


 IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? 
I don't really know, I can come across abrasive sometimes but once you get to know me, not to toot my own horn, I am pretty charming and maybe funny.


DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
I do infact, but not my adenoids, I guess they take those out together usually but not this time.


WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Probably not right now, maybe when I lose some more weight - I'm scared the rope will break.

DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I do, the only shoes I have with laces are my runners and they were expensive so I untie them because I'm poor.

FAVOURITE SMELLS?
There are alot of smells that I love, like the way a guys armpit smells weird I know, laundry, summer air, coconut, lavender, vanilla, tanning lotion( I don't tan), french macarons baking.

HAIR COLOUR?
Natural = blonde
Current = red

EYE COLOUR?
Blue

FAVOURITE FEELING?
Grass in my toes, sun on my skin and the wind in my hair

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?
Failure and being alone.

ARE YOU HAPPY?
Right now, no. I am not sure where I want to be, I am not happy where I am and I am scared I am not in love with the man I have been in a relationship for 6 years. I don't know where to go with my life and how to be alone, so I will figure it out one day.

WHERE DO YOU WANT TO BE IN A YEAR?
Honestly I want to be in school for aesthetics and living on my own in the city but I'm not sure how to do it. 
What will probably happen is me living with my boyfriend in the city living off him and still not feeling independent or free. Wow I sound depressing! I am really a happy person. 

I am going to do these questions again in 6 months and see what is different.






No comments:

Post a Comment