Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

review time

Presidents choice
The world's best meatless breaded chicken strips 
So I tried these the other night and I was nervous about it because I am always nervous about trying new fake meat products, for some reason I am always thinking it is going to taste like soy cardboard. These are legit the world's best meatless breaded chicken strips. They are flavourful, crunchy and taste right. The texture is fantastic and the price is perfect.

This box was $8.99 and it comes with 36 in box, that will last me a week if I eat them everyday.

I would defiantly recommend this product to my friends and I will and have purchased them again.

2 comments:

  1. I'm also nervous about "chicken" products - but if you think they're were trying - I'll pick some up next time! Do you find them at Whole Foods?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not sure where they would be sold in the states, I got them at loblaws

      Delete